|Download||Download Mod Apk|
Sclerosis Game Introduction ：
This application are not in any way associated with Frictional Games and is completely a hobbyist project. This application does NOT distribute any game data or other copyrighted content not owned by the author. You MUST own a legal copy of Amnesia: The Dark Descent before you can play Sclerosis. I do NOT support nor condone pirated versions of Amnesia. All textures, models, designs, sounds and music reproduced in screenshots and videos are the property of Frictional Games unless otherwise specified.
Download \”Amnesia: The Dark Descent\” from Steam or other store. Then copy the folder containing the original game files to your phone. The first time you run the application will require you to specify the path to the folder to verify the assets. The game will run if the scan is successful. This procedure needs to be done only once, and on subsequent starts the game will run immediately. The folder with the original game can be deleted.
The hero of the game, Daniel, wakes up in an ancient castle, not understanding who he is, how he got here, or what happened. The only thing he experiences is a chilling sense of unease, as if something is haunting him and his allotted time is running out. It is only from a found note, signed with his own name, that he learns that he himself has chosen to forget the past in order to get rid of the severe wounds of his soul.
In an attempt to understand what is happening, Daniel will have to explore the darkest corners of the castle and see the terrifying inhabitants of the place, each meeting with whom threatens him with imminent death. Facing the ghost of his past, Daniel will find salvation or perish.
– The scariest game of a generation–the feeling of unspeakable horror will follow you relentlessly on your heels;
– Mystical storyline, forcing you to peek into the darkest recesses of human consciousness;
– Graphics, the likes of which no mobile horror game has;
– Puzzles built on realistic physics of the game environment;
– Famous analog controls – open doors, pull levers and twist valves as if your finger were an extension of your real hand.
Differences from the original game:
– The presence of a safe mode, similar to similar modes in other Frictional Games projects. There are no monsters in the castle, and the events associated with their appearance are cut out. Lantern does not waste oil when used. Suitable for impressionable players who want to take in the atmosphere and the story without harming their psyche.
– Touchscreen-adapted controls, as well as redesigned puzzles in this regard, which now have to pass in a slightly different way.
Sclerosis Game screenshot ：