|Download||Download Mod Apk|
AioCare Doctor Game Introduction ：
AioCare Doctor is a clinically proven professional application for healthcare professionals (i.e. doctors, nurses, respiratory technicians and clinical trial investigators) to diagnose and monitor chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis (CF), idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) by evaluating lung function and patient symptoms in time. It is intended to be used with a portable AioCare spirometer.
We made spirometry easy and accessible to any healthcare professional, regardless if the examination is performed in the office, hospital (bedside testing) or at home. Advanced AI based algorithms assist during the inhale/exhale maneuvers to assure high quality examination and to prevent typical errors during spirometry performed by less experienced patients and operators or without supervision.
Quick reporting and automated interpretation of the bronchodilator test make AioCare one of the most convenient and safe lung function tools.
All professional users get free access to the online panel with instant data upload for better management of multiple patients and trends (FEV1, FVC, PEF) overtime browsing.
Ultimate features of AioCare Doctor app:
– Forced Spirometry with parameters: FEV1, FVC, PEF, FEV1/FVC, FEF25-75 and others.
– Slow spirometry (SVC) with parameters: avg. IC, max. VC, ERV, IRV, VT
– Bronchodilator test: Pre and Post spirometry with comparison summary
– Peak flow meter
– Pulse oximetry module: SpO2, heart rate
– GLI and ERS reference values
– ATS/ERS 2019 standards of spirometry
– Managing multiple patients records
– Chat with a patient
– Automatic quality check (AI based algorithms)
– Export of results to PDF
– Sharing reports via email
– Patient app notifications (reminders) for better patient adherence.
– Secure encrypted connection
– E-mail customer support within 48 hours
Note: The application works with a class IIa medical device that meets the medical device (MDD) standards, compliant with ISO 26782: 2009 and ISO 23747: 2015 standards. The device is certified and CE marked by the TUV Nord Accredited Certification Body for medical devices in the European Economic Area.
Please use carefully and in accordance with the purpose and territory (EEA/EU) and in accordance with the instructions for use.
AioCare Doctor Game screenshot ：